The Growave reviews app collects more reviews on autopilot. It drives more shoppers to your site through search and social. It builds trust with visual product reviews, Q&A, and boost sales.
To integrate Sparq with Growave reviews you'll need to enable the Growave reviews integration in the Sparq admin panel.
- Go to Sparq admin panel -> Integrations.
- Set the toggle for Growave Reviews Integration to On.
- Customize the integration to show rating count or rating value on various display positions
Once the integration is enabled, Sparq reindexes the store and display changes, It may take up to 6 hours to reflect changes automatically, in case the changes are not visible you can request resync via data sync section.
Sparq will display reviews in the following three places.
- Search Dropdown: The reviews will be displayed above the price and you can enable/disable reviews display and its count via Sparq admin panel -> Settings -> Theme -> Dropdown
- Search or Collections page: Here also the reviews will be displayed above the price and you can enable/disable reviews display and its count via Sparq admin panel -> Settings -> Theme -> Search Result Page
- Rating Filter: Sparq will automatically create a rating filter in the sidebar section of the search/collection page and you can enable/disable review filter via Sparq admin panel -> Filters -> Rating
You can read more about how to configure and modify filters here.
Sparq team really appreciate your feedback to improve its services. If you have got a suggestion, feel free to request custom features for your store. For any support, you can reach out to us using the in-app-chat feature or email us at email@example.com